I AM CHASING THAT LIGHT
This is the White House of the solar system.
Sophisticated alarm clocks dripping gold gently,
drunken Irishmen fully intend to remind you…
Buried under years of the Universe,
This is real, and
you deserve a hazy glow
against the sun.
But, having a hazy glow against the classy sweatpants moment,
(One Weird Trick To DO NOT LOVE)
(“smart pup, I thought he was trying”)
Constantly thinking, I guess,
though love is everything.
and still locked,
it’s in all there is.
If my drunken Irishman fully intends to say that
this is the gods’ symposium,
it’s curious chopped-up chaos
in love with LIES
it’s Friday night
Everything would happen if your world,
in its burden of sticky oil,
I have to.
Me, you, so willingly pacified
by material things.
Today is no longer fear.
Literally anything, up, some new place.
I’m going to find the KXL.
Half in, sprinkle the juice into exile, a web of that.
Here’s the rose: a new apartment!
Signed the months, I guess,
though I can’t tell what you are, so this poem came.
(i’ve been alive because i wrote;
idk what would be fine)
i will change a big world.
Birthday gifts are temporary.
You can do whatever.
“He had so little hours.”
Now you’re just love,
CONSCIOUSNESS IS SIMPLE
DON’T COMPLICATE WHAT IS SIMPLE
A grotesque animal may sting.
The hoax is living.
Nobody said it doesn’t give a shit about this.
DON’T COMPLICATE A BROKEN HEAD
I’m a poem from my dream.
I am God and 11 centuries old.
To survive in America with LIES:
it’s beautiful and it matters
til ten pm.
I’ve been alive in case of the first art.
Really, I hung up some chaos.
the rest into anything else
the rest into anything else
It’s Friday night.
That poem about it glows, though.
DON’T COMPLICATE WHAT IS SIMPLE.
DON’T COMPLICATE WHAT IS PERFECT.
manifesting real life
black brick accent wall
new paint jobs
lauren saturn’s dad tweets
a bit more time
steady stronger self control
- spells are bullshit. the most powerful magic comes from spontaneity, from novelty, from chaos
burn your spellbook
never perform a ritual the same way twice
it’s inside the seeming contradiction that the real power lies
AND YOUR THIGH, JUST OUTTA SIGHT
- John Darnielle: A person doesn’t get like that by himself…. You don’t just wake up one morning and say, “You know, I’m just going to suck at marriage and fatherhood. I’m just going to become abusive.” That happens to you because you came from a place where that happened to you.
- Marc Maron: Even if that’s the case, and being a rager myself, I imagine you’ve had to wrestle with it…
- JD: You know, rage is not an issue for me. I became a lot more–
- MM: You turned it in on yourself?
- JD: Yeah.
- MM: It’s all going in. “I’m going to beat me up.”
- JD: Became a self-mutilator, became a big drug addict…
- MM: “You’re not going to kick my ass, ’cause I am!”
- JD: I’m better at it! “You’ll beat me, but you won’t get out knives.”